Sam Conniff is a lifelong advocate of business as unusual, operating at the intersection of brands, policy and social innovation to create positive change in the world. He is co-founder of award-winning youth marketing agency Livity, Don’t Panic, Live Magazine, Dubplate Drama and Digify Africa, and author of the international bestseller Be More Pirate or How to Take on the World and Win. As a consultant, he advises brands such as Tate & Lyle and Rolex on sustainability, accountability and ‘Professional Rule Breaking’
SEARCH THIS SITE
NEW IN THE SHOP
- THE 392 IS NOW AVAILABLE AS AN AUDIOBOOK!
- Beautiful Tales from the Past, a celebratory collection of bedtime stories from Scholas…
- OWN IT! to publish SASHA KNIGHT, debut novel by Sean Godfrey
- AWARD-WINNING WRITER DEREK OWUSU MOVES TO CANONGATE IN TWO-BOOK DEAL
- SALENA GODDEN AND COURTTIA NEWLAND’S NOVELS BOTH LONGLISTED FOR GORDON BURN PRIZE