Sam Conniff is a lifelong advocate of business as unusual, operating at the intersection of brands, policy and social innovation to create positive change in the world. He is co-founder of award-winning youth marketing agency Livity, Don’t Panic, Live Magazine, Dubplate Drama and Digify Africa, and author of the international bestseller Be More Pirate or How to Take on the World and Win. As a consultant, he advises brands such as Tate & Lyle and Rolex on sustainability, accountability and ‘Professional Rule Breaking’
SEARCH THIS SITE
NEW IN THE SHOP
- PURE by Rose Cartwright | Now Available as Audiobook via Audible.
- OWN IT! signs writer, poet, essayist & former Young Poet Laureate for London: Seli…
- OWN IT! signs Spoken Word Artist – Suli Breaks.
- PRE-ORDER: ENDLESS FORTUNE By Ify Adenuga
- ANNOUNCEMENT: OWN IT! to partner with music label Boy Better Know to co-publish ‘…