Rose is a creative director, screenwriter and the author of Pure, as seen on Channel 4 and Netflix. Her grounded sci-fi pilot Supercut was a Brit List 2019 winner and she is currently developing an original comedy-drama. Rose has spoken about storytelling at South By Southwest and Wired Live, and has written for the Guardian, The Face and Vice. She’s a guest tutor on the creative writing MA at City University.
SEARCH THIS SITE
NEW IN THE SHOP
- PRE-ORDER: ENDLESS FORTUNE By Ify Adenuga
- ANNOUNCEMENT: OWN IT! to partner with music label Boy Better Know to co-publish ‘…
- ANNOUNCMENT: OWN IT! to publish ‘HOW TO: BE MORE PIRATE’ by Sam Conniff and…
- PRE-ORDER: How To: Be More Pirate by Sam Conniff and Alex Barker
- Derek Owusu wins The Desmond Elliot Prize 2020