Set entirely on a London bus travelling from Hoxton to Highbury and taking place over just 36 minutes, the events of The 392 unfold through a cast of charismatic characters coming from very different worlds. On the 392 are all the familiar faces you might expect to see on any bus ride through inner-city London in the grip of gentrification; delinquent school kids, the high-flyers, the weird, the wonderful and the homeless. These Londoners share two things: a bus journey and a threat. A threat which is ready to blow apart everything they know. Now available as an audiobook with 9 narrators.
SEARCH THIS SITE
NEW IN THE SHOP
- Beautiful Tales from the Past, a celebratory collection of bedtime stories from Scholas…
- OWN IT! to publish SASHA KNIGHT, debut novel by Sean Godfrey
- AWARD-WINNING WRITER DEREK OWUSU MOVES TO CANONGATE IN TWO-BOOK DEAL
- SALENA GODDEN AND COURTTIA NEWLAND’S NOVELS BOTH LONGLISTED FOR GORDON BURN PRIZE
- Bestselling Authors of ‘Slay in Your Lane’ to Publish Debut Children’s Book…