Set entirely on a London bus travelling from Hoxton to Highbury and taking place over just 36 minutes, the events of The 392 unfold through a cast of charismatic characters coming from very different worlds. On the 392 are all the familiar faces you might expect to see on any bus ride through inner-city London in the grip of gentrification; delinquent school kids, the high-flyers, the weird, the wonderful and the homeless. These Londoners share two things: a bus journey and a threat. A threat which is ready to blow apart everything they know. Now available as an audiobook with 9 narrators.
SEARCH THIS SITE
NEW IN THE SHOP
- | "LAUNDRETTE" | Print | £30.00 – £110.00
- | "GRAFFITI" | Print | £30.00 – £110.00
- Endless Fortune by Ify Adenuga £18.99
- AN ABOLITIONIST'S HANDBOOK: 12 Steps to Changing Yourself and the World £16.99
- Sasha Knight by Sean Godfrey £12.99