The £5,000 prize, open to both fiction and non-fiction, is now in its ninth year and recognises “literature that is forward-thinking and fearless in both ambition and execution”.
SEARCH THIS SITE
NEW IN THE SHOP
- THE 392 IS NOW AVAILABLE AS AN AUDIOBOOK!
- Beautiful Tales from the Past, a celebratory collection of bedtime stories from Scholas…
- OWN IT! to publish SASHA KNIGHT, debut novel by Sean Godfrey
- AWARD-WINNING WRITER DEREK OWUSU MOVES TO CANONGATE IN TWO-BOOK DEAL
- Bestselling Authors of ‘Slay in Your Lane’ to Publish Debut Children’s Book…